Do you have problems like this ?
The skin begins to wrinkle due to the age factor ?
There are fine lines on the face ?
There are scars ?
Starting wrinkles on the face ?
Filler treatment is a beauty treatment done by injecting clear gel made from natural ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, autologous, or hyaluronic acid that aims to beautify your face, nose, lips, chin, until your cheeks. Maintenance Filer is suitable for those of you who want fast results. But keep in mind that, filler should only be done by experienced skin specialist and every 6 months you have to do re-treatment.
Some benefits of Filler:
* Eliminate wrinkles on certain parts of the face such as the forehead, the tip of the eye, the tip of the lips. wrinkles are not only due to age but also because of unhealthy lifestyle factors.
* Raising the nose, more than ease the leaning nose glasses can increase self-confidence.
*Provide volume on the lips, slightly lipped lips will look more sexy.
*Brighten the face
* Filling the bottom of the sunken eyes, sunken eyes due to heredity or lack of sleep gives the impression of an older face.
Abstinence after injection Filler:
1. after injecting filler should avoid any form of impact or massage exactly on the part injected. Because the part in the filler is still very soft and easy to change at any time during 3-7 days.
2. If the Filler on the nose avoid wearing glasses, should not lie downside while sleeping
3. Not allowed to use cosmetics containing AHA, Retinol, Vitamin C, or oil-based cosmetic products for 24 to 48 hours after injection. Then, avoid exposure to heat after injection, such as doing sauna treatment, facial laser treatments
What should I do if I am interested?
. Beauty care done by injecting clear gel made from natural ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, autologous, or hyaluronic acid that aims to beautify your face, nose, lips, chin, until your cheeks. Maintenance Filer is suitable for those of you who want fast results. But keep in mind that, filler should only be done by experienced skin specialist and every 6 months you have to do re-treatment.
What abnormalities can Filler correct ?
Among them are smiling lines / nasolabial folds (the curve between the nostrils and the corners of the lips), acne scars, chickenpox pits, silent wrinkles such as deep wrinkles between the eyebrows, concave scars, the back of the “no” hand, marionette / sad lines (lines that draw the corners of the lips downward so that it looks sad) even to the lip augmentation (make the lips fuller)
What should I do if I am interested ?
The first step is the initial Consultation with the doctor. This allows the doctor to evaluate whether you are the right candidate. Filler fill will be done if the doctor assesses you will get good benefits. If the filler will not be useful, then this meeting is very useful to discuss other alternatives more appropriate to suit your condition.
Will I feel pain when the procedure is done?
Before the filler, topical anesthesia will be applied to the injection area. It takes 30-60 minutes for the skin to become immune so that the pain becomes reduced.
How long does the charging procedure take?
Depending on the breadth of the area to be filled, it usually ranges from 15-45 minutes. So the total time required including topical anesthesia is 1-2 hours.
What are the side effects of Filler?
Side effects of the Filler are redness at the injection site, usually disappearing within a few hours to 2 days. Swelling can also occur. But all is temporary. To minimize the risk of side effects Filler handling should be done by an experienced physician.Before the procedure, avoid taking blood thinners, aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, vitamin E, and alcohol. Persons with certain conditions should consider avoiding this injection. Filler injections can be hazardous to people with herpes zoster or herpes simplex outbreak because it can aggravate the condition. Before performing the procedure, your doctor may prescribe antiviral medication to a person who has several herpes outbreaks within a year.
How much does it cost to pass the Filler syringe ?
Filler injection costs in the following Asian Prophecy Clinic Requires 3x series of treatment sessions with a period of between 2-4 weeks (Filler Rejuvenation). Following Filler’s injection fee at the Asian Prophecy Clinic
I. Filler by Juvedrm Vollbella IDR 4.200.000
II. Filler by Juvedrm Voluma IDR 4.500.000