Facial is the most basic facial treatment, aims to cleanse the blackheads manually and relax facial muscles. Facial is also useful for blood circulation through suppression of acupressure points on the face, which then ends with giving a mask to moisturize and nourish the skin. Facial aims to nourish and reduce signs of aging on the skin (for example: dull, dry and visible skin tired) by providing antioxidants, providing vitamins and helping skin regeneration using the latest methods in anti-aging science. Facials can also prevent acne and delay premature aging
Facial is the most basic facial treatment, aims to cleanse the blackheads manually and relax facial muscles. Facial is also useful for blood circulation through suppression of acupressure points on the face, which then ends with giving a mask to moisturize and nourish the skin.
1. Clean facial skin
2. Refreshing Face
3. Eliminate blackheads
4. Prevent acne
5. Disposing dead skin cells
6. Prevent oily skin
1. Clean Your Face, Even though your face will be cleaned thoroughly during facials, you still need to keep your face clean. One of them is by washing your face with a care product that cleanses the pores in depth so that it controls the appearance of blackheads.
2. Don’t Makeup, It is also advisable to come to the beauty clinic by not wearing makeup. This will facilitate and accelerate facial cleansing. That way, beauty staff will have more time to focus on facials
3. Stay away from coffee, avoid coffee before facials. The reason, caffeine in coffee will make you less able to feel relaxed when treatment. For that, he recommends reducing consumption at least 24 hours before facials. Replace coffee with herbal tea.
4. Know the Risks, Before facials, know the risks that can be caused. The most common is redness and swelling.
For that, make sure if you do it on the sidelines of leisure time. If there are special events that need to be attended, do facials a week before. The thing to avoid after facial treatment is
1. Avoid Excessive Exfoliation After facials should avoid other exfoliation treatments such as microdermabrasion. This can irritate even hyperpigmentation.2. Wash your face with cold water or ice water after
2 hours of facials, especially if your skin is oily. Don’t use any soap or cream.
3. Don’t use makeup after facials. Give facial skin a day’s rest after facials.
4. Small pimples should not be forcibly removed after doing facials. In fact, you should avoid treatment such as hair coloring and straightening first because you are afraid there will be a product that will stick to and affect the skin
For oily and pustular skin types. Cleanses the skin from acne, treatment prevents acne.Including: Cleanser | Toner | Scrub | Steam | Extraction | Face Mask
For all skin types, except those with acne. Cleanses facial skin from dirt that sticks with the purification process (detox).Including: Cleanser | Toner | Scrub | Steam | Extraction | Massage | Face Mask
For normal skin types, it is dull and stained with acne scars. Brighten skin and fade acne scars.Including : Cleanser | Toner | Scrub | Steam | Extraction | Massage | Microdermabration
Treatment for all skin types using a mask that is adapted to skin conditions.Including: Cleanser | Toner | Scrub | Steam | Extraction | Massage Face | Peeling | Mask
*Facial Detox + Microdermabration
Microdermabrasion is an exfoliation that uses micro crystals to remove dead skin cells and stimulate the production of new skin cells.Including
: Cleanser | Toner | Scrub | Steam | Extraction | Massage | Face Mask | Microdermabration | Include Jansenn Serum